Thursday, October 14, 2010

What happened to Dingle

I realized, with the help of my mother, that I neglected to mention what happened to Dingle (the person) after we left Dingle (the place). We took the bus together from the place to Tralee where I decided to head on to Killarney. She, meanwhile, was headed to Shannon from there to catch a flight back to London. Her parents are in Belgium at the moment, visiting family friends, so the person was off to join them. She's flying to London and taking the Eurostar train through the Channel Tunnel (no one here seems to call it the Chunnel... very passe) into Brussels.

In other news, I've only just woken from a close to 12 hour sleep, only to find that the day outside is abysmally gloomy. I had planned to rent a bike and travel on the lakes, but, by the looks of things, it's going to pour rain on my head. May do a weather forecast; perhaps it'll clear up? Otherwise, I may just nip into town and poke my head around rather than rick getting soaked through on a rental bicycle. Or hell, maybe I'll be adventurous. We'll see how cold it is when I get out from under the covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment