Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ireland Pics, Glenmornan to Dingle

Glenmornan

Church where Grandmom was baptised


Cousin Patsy in front of Derry's City Hall


Me at the Glen

The Glen as seen from the top road


The Glen


The Glen


He mooed when I went to take this picture, and it startled me.
I jumped. Patsy laughed. It was embarrassing.


MK's pub, owned by cousin Mikey


Patsy's dad


Patsy's house


Tommy, Jared and Patsy at the Irish Ball!


Me, Ann and Caroline at the Ball. Caroline's going to nanny my future children.

Tralee (all pictures from the Rose Garden there)

Poem in the garden










Dingle

First Photo from Dingle, taken from the B&B's backyard




Our Room


Dingle the person and I walked out to that little watch tower
to see Fungee the dolphin




The Person in the Place! Dingle!




The watchtower


I climbed it.


COLD WATER

There were little caves along the beach, and this was taken from inside one of them.
Looks like the surface of the moon, right?


Again, I went in.



"Look what I can do, Kate!" - Dingle in Dingle



Musician at O'Flaherty's Pub in Dingle. He played SIX INSTRUMENTS!


Sunset

Dick Mack's was SO FUN.

Sunset c'td



Sun Rise in Dingle


1 comment: