Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ireland Pics, Killarney and Galway

Killarney

Arrived in Killarney to this incredibly helpful sign


Killarney National Park


Dingle, the pony who carried me around the Park



Lisa was really nice. She got those cows to move off the path.



Me and Dingle the pony


Tonto, my trusty sidekick. Carried me through the park on day 2.


Ross Castle. Killarney

Took one of these boats down through the 3 lakes in the park


Elizabeth was one of the nice Spanish girls I met


Martin (the Slovakian guy) and some donkeys

View on the way up to the Gap of Dunloe. Whew!


Made it to the top!


View of the gap on the way back down




Sign at Kate Kearney's Cottage


Back in the park


Galway


Katie Rose's school in Galway


Katie Rose!


MMA love in Galway, Ireland



1 comment:

  1. loving the pics. you look super cute. I miss you and cannot wait to live with you again. brooke says hi. it looks cold there, I hope you're keeping warm. love you lots!

    ReplyDelete